How long in advance do I book my session?
- As soon as you know the date! It is never too early for us to make plans!
Do you book every single person/couple that inquires with you?
- No! I want to make sure we are a great fit! If I feel that I don't offer exactly what you are wanting, or that you would be better off with a different photographer, I will help you find the right person! It is extremely important to me that my clients are the right fit for me!
Do I receive digital files with my session fee?
- Yes. You will receive the best images from the session on an online gallery for you to download and print as you wish. The amount of files varies per session.
I don't know what to wear for our session. Can you help me?
- Yes! The ever changing climate in Saskatchewan brings us so many options for backdrops/surroundings for your photo shoot. I can help you find the perfect outfit choices for the season we are in with your chosen location in mind. All you need to do is reach out to me! I personally always recommend neutrals for indoor sessions (creams, beige, tan, brown, light grey) as well as earthly tones like forrest green, burgundy and mustards. For outdoor sessions I strongly suggest avoiding fluorescent colours, big logos, and too much "matchy matchy". I always suggest picking 2-3 colours for your session "pallette" and have each person incorporate 1-2 of those colours in each of their outfits. (Accessories really help pull the colours together).
I don't know what to expect for our session. Can you fill me in?
- Absolutely! The last thing I would want is my clients to feel uneasy about our time together. Before all of our sessions I send out a questionnaire for you to fill out to make sure I can fully connect with you during the session. I am here to help you with any questions along the way that you may have. But please know my sessions are extremely relaxed and easy going and there is no need for you to stress. I will fill you all in before the session!